Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is it okay if i use Crest Scope on a pimple before I go to bed?

can i use Crest Scope or should i use another brand and how much should i put on?Is it okay if i use Crest Scope on a pimple before I go to bed?
Sure. But I do it before I get into the shower and wash it off after I get out. I used the same toothpaste. It will burn a little but the next morning, mine was smaller and the day after it was gone!And I use a little, enough to cover the pimple up.Good Luck!Is it okay if i use Crest Scope on a pimple before I go to bed?
What also works is hemmeroidal ointment....takes the inflammation out.
Just a little dab will do you. It might be best to not use a ';whitening'; or ';advanced'; toothpaste because the whitening ingredients can be really harsh on your skin. I would recommend the original Crest toothpaste. It'll have a red stripe on the tube %26amp; you can get a sample tube of it at wal-mart for 50 cents. It'll clear the pimples right up!
i've heard as long as it's a paste and not a gel it should be fine
i heard tooth paste works pretty well.....personally it has never worked 4 me, but use the white tooth paste if ur gonna put on tooth paste, cause i heard that it works better.
Scope will act like an astringent, so just dab it on, to dry out a pimple, you can also use a dab of toothpaste, normal if you have it, but when in a pinch even I use the whitening, it just using it a few times it wont harm you ..
yes it dry it all outt
For the occasional blemish I use ';Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Spot Treatment';! It is my very best friend! After two days my zits are usually gone. If you apply it before you go to bed, the pimple will be greatly reduced and it won't be inflamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment