Monday, November 21, 2011

Best way to get rid of blackheads and pimple?

I wash my face every day with Aveda cleanser and hydrate my skin with face lotion... How to I get rid of them!!!Best way to get rid of blackheads and pimple?
Toothpaste. I know, I know it sounds really weird but it really works. If you put it on every other night and alternate it with clean and clear acne removal stuff. It works well I did that and now may face is pimpleless. ;]Best way to get rid of blackheads and pimple?
make sure that you are using a good exfoliant too. You might want to go back to aveda and get their new line that is for acne issues. It supposedly works really well. Also, depends on your age - if your hormones are raging, you're going to get pimples. Use a good cleanser/toner/lotion/exfoliant routine to prevent the blackheads. An Aveda facial is a good way to start with a ';clean slate.';
wash your face with a wash cloth and exfoliate your skin to get ride of dead skin cells that build up (this will help with blackheads).





Make sure the face moisturizer you use is oil free and i would use one with benzoyl peroxide or something to fight off the acne and prevent new ones.





You could try getting a facial and they will do extractions and remove your blackheads.
i use proactiv it works really well but i only use it 1nce a day cuz otherwise my skin will dry up proactiv seems expensive but if u want results its the way to go
I use OXY pads

No comments:

Post a Comment