Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get rid of ';under the skin'; pimple on neck?

I had it for a day. It is driving me crazy. It will not pop, yet is feels so big. Please help! I am fried from it!How to get rid of ';under the skin'; pimple on neck?
OMG DONT TRY TO POP IT!!!


You need to find a skincare pro. to treat it.. It could be treated by galvanic current.. Basicly.. watts that kill all bacteria on it, so go to your local beauty school, if you dont wanna pay out your *** that is.. Explain it to them, the girls doing Skin care need certain hrs, and treatments before they graduate.. so they will be more than happy to help you..Or try to =)How to get rid of ';under the skin'; pimple on neck?
GET PROACTIVESOLUTION
I had one once...and all I did was let it heal. Nothing much to do...just try to pop it really hard, and hopefullt it will. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment