Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get rid of an under the skin pimple?

its really big! and smack dab in the middle of my nose. its embarrassing and people ask me about it. i cover it with foundation, but you can still tell its there because theres a giant lump!!! i want to use household things like toothpaste, or whatever. help?How to get rid of an under the skin pimple?
First, cleanse your face (especially nose) with very warm water.


Then, apply honey to your face (as a mask).


Lastly, rinse off with cold water to close pores.





This is a natural way to cleanse deep down under skin.





Also, if you really want to get rid of it and don't mind if it looks bad for a while, stab it with a needle (burn the tip first to make it clean) and then apply zit killer to it immediately.





I've had tons of these before. They seriously suck, I know.





I hope this helps!





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How to get rid of an under the skin pimple?
you should totally use the Clearasil pimple blocker
try the new Clearasil ULTRApimpleblocker pen
I find the sun helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment