Monday, November 21, 2011

I have an underground/under the skin pimple. How do I get rid of it?!?

I've only had it for like 3 days, but it's already huge! Almost all the zits i get are under the skin, and they stay for seriously months. When they finally seem like they can pop, they leave a huge scar or red mark, and I look like rudolph. How can I get rid of these?I have an underground/under the skin pimple. How do I get rid of it?!?
This can be caused due to several reasons: stress, touching your face, unbalanced diet, weather, and being sedentary (not exercising).





It can result from a bacterial infection inside the skin, or by general inflammation due to a blockage of a deep-down pore.





I don't typically have acne either. However, today I got this under-the-skin pimple, which is very rare for me, right behind my jaw line. Too far back to pop (don't pop your pimples), and I don't even think it's safe to sterilize a needle and stab it (like I'd like to do), because it's too deep and fluid might seep around inside my face, and cause even more issues.





So I googled it to see what it looked like under the skin, ready to bear some grim pictures, which I was not looking forward to. Luckily the first page I clicked on gave me what I needed to know, and no pictures.





I can't even see the pimple on my face since it's behind my jaw; not even at the location because it's so deep. I can just feel it, and it's so annoying and almost painful.





Here are the tips that I found:





1. ICE IT.


This is the best one for me because I want immediate relief.





2. POLYSPORIN


This would be okay with me, except that I pretty much never get these, and it is too much hassle for me to go out and get some since it doesn't affect how I look. This might be good for you to have though, because you said you get them on occasion.





3. OZONAL CREAM


Alternative to Polysporin





4. DERMATOLOGIST INJECTION


Probably the best solution, but this is probably best only if it is an urgent need, like if it's a huge thing on your right cheek or to the left of your eye or something, or if it hurts really bad. It's probably the most expensive solution, too.





5. WARM GREEN-TEA BAG


This would be great if you have them handy. The antioxidants can help eliminate the infection, and the warmness can soothe the pain or irritation, as well as make the green tea more bioavailable for your skin (and increase the likelihood of it reaching all the way down to the infection site).





6. OMEGA 3 (FISH OIL / FLAXSEED OIL)


Omega 3 is overall good for you, and I'd recommend anyone to take it. I take it as a regular supplement every day. One of the (many) benefits is making your skin overall healthier, and regulation of the amounts of oils that your face (or body in general) produces. For some people, this simple supplement is a complete fix to their acne problem (or mood problem, etc.) This is because many people lack Omega 3 (found in pretty much only fish) in their diet.





7. PROACTIVE / ACNE-FREE


This is a great system, and I use it almost every day (I only do not use it when I forget). I missed a day, which is probably a reason for this issue today. There is the Proactive site you can go to, or you can buy it off eBay for a little cheaper (not recommended, as it may be expired). Acne-Free is the alternative to Proactive, and works almost the same, and has almost identical ingredients.





_______________________





I used to have moderate acne, but by using Proactive, taking Omega 3, and consuming a balanced diet, as well as regular exercise and trying to keep down stress, I rarely have any acne issues anymore. My face is clear.








HOPE THIS HELPS, AND GOOD LUCK!


_______________________





I have an underground/under the skin pimple. How do I get rid of it?!?
Huge boils that don't surface can be lanced. The blood impurities can come from meat products gone bad but cooked to make them safe. Like deli meats and hot dogs. Flush with vitamin C from any source. And stimulate with sunshine.
Well, first of all don't use any products that contain alchohal.

No comments:

Post a Comment