Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a pimple hole in my chick.the hole is small one but around the hole there are some tiny bubbles of skin

i remember this hole was a result of a pimple.but i cant simply remove it.i tried skin cream but doesn't work.hole is small and its not a issue but the skin around it is like bubbles and looks bad. pls any tips to remove these skin bubbles.is applying yogurt on it will help?I have a pimple hole in my chick.the hole is small one but around the hole there are some tiny bubbles of skin
Could you have bitten by a spider ?


Could be shingles. Does it hurt ?


Need to see a Doctor...to be sure.I have a pimple hole in my chick.the hole is small one but around the hole there are some tiny bubbles of skin
First, I'm not sure I understand the problem. The hole is in your ';chick';? I don't understand. What is a ';chick';? Is this a typo or a slang term?





No matter where it is, it sounds like you should have a doctor look at it.


--------------------------------


Aha! Do you mean ';cheek';?





Same answer. See a doctor.
I doubt yogurt would work.


I would see a dermatologist...If its a hole, I don't think it can be removed???...I am slightly confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment