Monday, November 21, 2011

I need to get rid of a pimple thing by tomorrow night.?

i have this huge wierd thing right in the center of my forehead, and its kind of blackish (like a scab?). but it hurts and if i try to pop it, it just like oozes an oil, not the usual puss





i dont know how to get rid of it of what it is!





and i have plans for tomorrow night!I need to get rid of a pimple thing by tomorrow night.?
break a capsule of vitamin E on it to heal it. I have no clue what it could be. Could it be a staff infection? Maybe cut it a little by scrubbing your face too hard?I need to get rid of a pimple thing by tomorrow night.?
Put a small dab of White Colgate toothpaste, (not gel kind) on the pimple. It will shrink overnight. This is because it contains the same ingredient that is in Proactiv. I hope this helps, because it has helped me in the past!!!!!!!!!!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment