Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a pimple in my ear should i pop it?

Its makin th whole side of my head hurt and its throbbing what should i do?I have a pimple in my ear should i pop it?
See if taking a hot compress to it or a warm cotton ball or q tip will open it and help that pain/pressure.I have a pimple in my ear should i pop it?
If you pop it you will only spread the staph bacteria that causes pimples all over and may cause more.
If it is one of those that is full of puss, go ahead and pop it, if not then leave it alone and it will go away. Keep a cotton ball around and put alcohol on it all the time to dry it up and heal.......xx
Get yourself some rubbing alcohol ( very inexpensive at the drugstore) and some cotton balls. Saturate cotton with alcohol and gently swab ear and pimple. It will feel sooo godd. Keep doing it until it pops by itself. Stop using alcohol, it will sting. Instead use hydrogen peroxide and antibiotic ointment.


Those infections are so painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment