Monday, November 21, 2011

I have pimple like bumps on the bottom part of my penis are which touches scrotum, is an std possible?

i am 16 and im a virgin ...worried my girlfriend wont participate in any sexual act with me due to this small problem...(not vaginal penetration, more like oral and manual stimulation)....never engaged in any sexual activity wat so ever ..i am a complete virgin...wat is is it? wat can i do? and wat should i do about her?I have pimple like bumps on the bottom part of my penis are which touches scrotum, is an std possible?
little white bumps? some will pop like a zit? it's normal don't worry it's not an STD.I have pimple like bumps on the bottom part of my penis are which touches scrotum, is an std possible?
I would suggest talking to your doctor it may actually not be anything serious and your doctor should be able to tell you exactly what it is and if any medication will be needed at all to get rid of it or if it will eventually go away on it's own.
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment