Monday, November 21, 2011

Does this pimple make me look fat?

What are some pimple remedies you swear by?





To get rid of them quick?Does this pimple make me look fat?
tea tree oil


lemon juices----it dries it fast


toothpaste


a good rub down of alcoholDoes this pimple make me look fat?
I was hoping that you had a pic because I wanted to see how a pimple could possibly make you look fat. Lol.......Funny girl...Oh yeah, try all of the above treatments, one of them will work...Lol...I'm still laughing..
Toothpaste.At night dap it on and let it dry. Then wash it off in the morning.
pimples don't make people fat


just try any acne medication like Neutrogena, clean%26amp;clear, OXY, aveeno biore etc.





and if your kidding, that was not funny
LOL ur top question made me laugh! xD





put on on ur pimple, and it will shrink...worked for me





drink lots of water every day and eat apples everyday





or POP it
The best way to get rid of acne or zits is to wash you face everyday.





I would use a face wash everyday ( I personally prefer neutrogena)


Then instead of the face wash 2 to 3 days a week use an exfoliating scrub to get rid of black heads.


Pimples actually start to form weeks before they show so if you constantly wash your face morning and night then your face will clear up.


Also put on oil free sun lotion everyday because although theres no sun out it is really good for your face. The reason is if you don't have any moisture in your face your body ends up producing more oil.


Be sure to wash it off at night though.


And last use a neutrogena or clean and clear or etc... cream to get rid on the spot pimples at night. Make sure you just dab it on the spot because they tend to dry out your face.





hope this helped = ]
toothpaste


proactive


warm water

No comments:

Post a Comment