Monday, November 21, 2011

When I get acnce, they leave tiny, pimple like, bumps (not the scars from popping). How do I get rid of them?

I'm with Amy. I used to get those, but I actually use Proactiv along with Mary Kay TimeWise lotion for oily skin. I have the best skin I've had in 15 years! Also, to remove makeup before using the Proactiv I use Dove foaming cloths. They're easy, you can toss them when you're done, and most importantly, they don't burn your eyes! :)When I get acnce, they leave tiny, pimple like, bumps (not the scars from popping). How do I get rid of them?
yes i have some tips on how to get rid of themWhen I get acnce, they leave tiny, pimple like, bumps (not the scars from popping). How do I get rid of them?
Try Proactive. It works really well.
Exfoliate with a soft buffer or face towel. Get a toning solution to clean your face with. Facial cleaners are a must nowadays with the pollution in the air and the chemicals in what we eat. Take lots of vitamins and eat healthy. Never sleep with unwashed face, moisturize.

No comments:

Post a Comment