Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of a pimple that's in my ear?

It's like.. on the inside of that front lobe thing kinda in the bottom corner thing. I'm not sure how to explain where it is exactly, but how do i get rid of it!? it stings whenever I mess with ear! %26gt;%26lt;How do i get rid of a pimple that's in my ear?
I think it's best just to leave it alone. The skin inside your ear is very sensitive and it hurts more when you try to pop the pimple and end up tearing your skin. It will go away on its own.How do i get rid of a pimple that's in my ear?
Leave it alone. If you try to open it you will only spread the staph bacteria all over. Use warm compresses and you can use acne medicine on the pimple.
pink eye in the ear???.pop it or leave it alone.if you pop it put some on to clean it.
i would use a bobby pin and have someone get it for you because they would see it better then you could do it.
get a bobby pin and have someone else get it out for you.
pop it. its gonna bleed, ooze and scab. just scratch at it. ignore the pain. after apply a napkin until it stops bleeding. then just wait.
I had that about a month ago, it hurt like xxxx. Finally at the end it popped. I was actually relived. That may sound gross, but it happened naturally. Just be patient.Good luck
haha went back and realized I had read EYE instead of EAR! DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment