Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone have quick and effective remedies to remove pimple scars?

i have a few scars that i really need to remove fast!


please help!


thanksDoes anyone have quick and effective remedies to remove pimple scars?
Well, I have a few scars myself, and I heard about something called 'DermaSponge' microdermabrasion - sorry don't know if I spelled it right.


Basically, if the scars are actual bumps on your skin this should file them down but I'm not sure how quick this is. You can find it on this page, then follow the links down the side :





http://www.tomakeyougorgeous.co.uk/home.phpDoes anyone have quick and effective remedies to remove pimple scars?
Try Bio Oil; its for natural treatment of stretch marks, scars, ageing and uneven skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment