Monday, November 21, 2011

Ok, I'm 40 years old. I have pimple scars on my face. How can I get rid of them? ?

Is there some simple way, even if it takes a couple months. I don't want surgeryOk, I'm 40 years old. I have pimple scars on my face. How can I get rid of them? ?
Bio-oil is good you can buy it from the chemist its about 拢8.50 a bottleOk, I'm 40 years old. I have pimple scars on my face. How can I get rid of them? ?
For me . . . the sun did miracles on my scars. I wasn't trying, I was just being a teenager; sunbathing and stuff; I live in the south of the USA plenty of available sun. Never gave my scars a single thought.


My body is (or was) full of them at one time too. At age 12, I was walking across a road when a drunk man got his senses mixed up %26amp; hit the gas peddle when he meant to hit the break. From my head to my toes were messed up; both elbows, hands, nearly all 10 fingers or knuckles; %26amp; while I was in a coma my skin broke out with acne caused by the trauma {not knowing any better I spent years popping zits}. Now, when people see me, they ask where did I have my skin surgery done. All I do is LOL %26amp; say ';God did it; thank you both';
Its possible that a cream of some sort is sold, check stores and the internet. Surgery is what would be most common. However your doctor may know a way to effectively treat them.
the only thing effective enough to get rid of them or reduce them greatly is laser treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment