Monday, November 21, 2011

I Have A Pimple, That Needs To be Gone By Tomoorw? How can This be Done?

A new school week starts tomorrow and I have a zit by the corner of my mouth. I can't beleive this it's sssoooooo embarrassing what can I do over night or something so thats its gone or at least not as eye catching. I have to get rid on it I can't keep my hand over it all day!!! Please help I am so desperate!! I need top get rid of it, it isnt a planet on my face but is awfully red. How can i get rid of it. I have the proactiv solution can the mask really get rid of it over night? Please help? Anything suggestion is helpful. Thank so much in advance!!!I Have A Pimple, That Needs To be Gone By Tomoorw? How can This be Done?
Clearasil....or some kind of pimple medicine can help...and some of them have tinted cover ups to put on it......also nuetrogena....has some different things for pimples...





....at least things like the pimple creams and cosmetic cover ups...will at least either make it smaller and less red looking....I Have A Pimple, That Needs To be Gone By Tomoorw? How can This be Done?
What really helps me is getting enough sleep and taking advil or any OTC before bed and in the morning. It reduces the inflammation and the redness.
eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment