Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any quick fixes on making the swelling go down from a popped pimple on my chin?

I know not to pop pimples, but i did, and now it's inflamed and swollen. And it has made my chin look pointy. I tried to press ice on it to make the swelling go down and that didnt seem to work. I've heard that toothepaste applied to a blemish helps but I'm not sure what the directions for that is either. Please help, I have a date tonight and dont want to look like I have a witch's chin.Any quick fixes on making the swelling go down from a popped pimple on my chin?
I'd also say tee tree oil is good....





or...lemon juice...or





soap (it will dry up the spot)Any quick fixes on making the swelling go down from a popped pimple on my chin?
To answer your toothpaste question......a lot of pple rub it on a bump or watever to dry the area %26amp;%26amp; help it go down. dont put it near your eyes, or you will feel the burn 4 sure=)
ice, time, thats all i would know.
tea tree oil and nothing else. it smells bad but it'll look much better in the morning.
Okay here's the thing.


This only makes it go away temporarily, but if you take like a Q-tip, then you put eye-whitening solution on it, put it in the freezer for like 20 minutes then hold it on the pimple for about 10 minutes, it makes it look a little better. The eye-whitening stuff makes it less red (hence the term ';whitening'; =P) and the cold makes the swelling go down.





the toothpaste thing usually works best overnight, you dab some toothpaste on the pimple (a THIN layer) before you go to bed, LET IT DRY, or it will get all over your pillow, and leave it on overnight. It dries it out.
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment