Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it okay to put aloe cream on my pimple?

I just popped my pimple but it had clear waterie stuff come out of it so I kept squeezing it and eventually the skin justcame off but I really want it gone by Monday and I was just wondering if putting aloe cream on it would help because I know it's good for my skin. Will that help at all? Or could I use polysporin since it's an open wound now? Thx lots!! :DIs it okay to put aloe cream on my pimple?
dab alcohol on it then dab neosporin and it will dry up not scar and go away without infectionIs it okay to put aloe cream on my pimple?
Take a vitamin E capsule, cut it open and put on your pimple. That's the fastest way to heal.





TX Mom



no, because your just putting another layer on it, and it cant be excreted out
yes aloe is good for a lot of things
yes it is ok


both would be fine also

No comments:

Post a Comment