Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I keep myself pimple free?

In 5 days I'm going to go to freshman year of high school. I'm going to get my ID picture. How do I keep my face pimple free? Thanks! Oh and I don't use those commercial things. I just wash my face and it has been alright. But I started getting some. There is also this pimple(I think it is..) on the side of my nose that wont go away. What happened?How do I keep myself pimple free?
drink a lot of water, stay away from greasy foods, and eat healthy..when you eat healthy foods for you body, your skin will also be healthier too.


and avoid using cover up or foundations, especially liquid. Use those makeup's as least often as possible, they can cover up acne..but they will end up making you breakout more.


and i started washing my face with warm water, a washcloth and soap twice a day which cleared up my face a lot! And after that i put on my neutrogena acne medicine twice a day.How do I keep myself pimple free?
I myself suffer from acne, mild but still bumpy and ugly and gross. I’ve used every product from proactive, Neutrogena, Clearasil, acne free, etc. Even prescription stuff like differin, clindamycin, erythromycin, tetracycline, menocyclin, etc. Nothing works!!!!! But recently I’ve created a new plan altogether that really works even for that stubborn acne that you can’t get rid of. First of all, although most clean and clear products don’t work well, the continuous control acne cleanser works great!! It’s only $5 at target and its 10% benzoyl peroxide which means its strong stuff. But it really helps to extract all that gross puss and bacteria out of the zit and bring it to the surface that way you can exfoliate it off of your skin. Okay, the second thing is that I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. This flushes out all the toxins from your liver that may contribute to your skin problems. I also cut my sugar intake level in half. This is important to do cuz sugar is what gives you those big nasty zits on your forehead and cheeks. The last thing is to avoid touching your face altogether-use an oil absorbing sheet if you have to. Don’t pop them though, and if you must then get one of those extracting tools for pimples from a beauty store. Use a sunscreen when going out and don’t overdo makeup. That’s all the advice I have for you. Drastic results can be seen anywhere from 3-7 days. Good luck 
Shea Moisture's African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro…





Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htm





A combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.





Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!
Hi,


I started making soaps because my daughter had the same problem. We have lots of allergies and sensitive skin issues and I found a formula with tea tree oil that works great. Check out Cassie's blend at www.jksoapworks.com


Everyone who has tried it swears by it, it works and leaves your skin feeling great.
Eat well and keep your skin clean.
I'm having the same problem!!!!
Stay clean. Make sure you shower everyday, I know you probably do, but this is one of the tips. Or use a facial moisturizer twice a day, make sure it's OIL-FREE! Sleep on clean pillows and wear clean clothes. Don't touch your face as much! It puts oil on your face. If you have to touch your face, try using the opposite side of your hands, the outside of your hand. If you already have pimples or acne, don't pop them, they'll scar or just get worse. DO NOT: scrub your face hard or use harsh soaps on your face, it makes your skin worse..be gentle. You can buy concealer that covers it while it heals, just don't get any cheap concealers that will irritate your skin.





';It’s a scientific reality that pimples are not commonly caused by dirty skin. They are caused by over productive oil glands.';





-http://www.myacneerased.com/


the most important tip: keep your face clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment