Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the fastest way to get rid of a pimple?

i have the neutrogena spot cream which claims to get rid of spots in 8 hours which is pure BS..i rarely break out but when I do it's always one stupid zit on my forehead or my nose on special occasions like my graduation day, my best friends wedding, my birthday and i hate it!!! i need to know what's the fastest way to get rid of those suckers!What is the fastest way to get rid of a pimple?
There aren't really instant fixes to get rid of pimples. All I can say is try to use Neutrogena's new SkinID and use it consistently so you prevent any breakouts from occurring...








Edit: And DON'T pop it, it will make it irritated and worse.What is the fastest way to get rid of a pimple?
pop it and clean it with warm soap and water
pop it





con-it leaves a mark
Pop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment