Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where's the Worst Place You Ever Had a Pimple?

Mine was in between my eye and nose.Where's the Worst Place You Ever Had a Pimple?
center of my backWhere's the Worst Place You Ever Had a Pimple?
If you put you finger in you mouth and move it to the left, you hit that skin, I had one right there, and whenever I talked or opened my mouth it hurt.
I had three diagonally in a row on my forehead.


Plus they were dark red.


They went away in about 3 days though.


But going to school that day was horrible, and my hair was a living monster.
Right in between my eyes where the world can see it
penis
in my neck and nose
lol on my nose
In between my eyebrows!
';On my ear';
My penis... no joke.
Oh God, you just reminded me of the one on my above my upper lip, below my nose. That was there for like two weeks!
Right on/above my lip. It was embarrassing because I thought everyone would assume it was a cold sore, haha.
i had one on my earlobe once...

No comments:

Post a Comment