Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of this pimple?

i have had this pimple for 3 days and i have been using proactiv refining mask to git rid of it. it is still big but hard on the top. what does that mean?How do i get rid of this pimple?
Try this, Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so You can try this crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/How do i get rid of this pimple?
dont touch it!! when my mom was young, she said she had a lot pimples and that she used to pop em out. She has these tiny ';craters'; on her face that used to be her pimples and she really regrets doin that. I got her genes and i get the occasional pimples. When i was like 15 i used to pop em out but now i got some of those small holes and they r going to be there forever. I'm 18 and i got this pimple on my nose and im trying my best not to touch it lol. My mom says ';let time do her work';
just leave it, the worst you can do is keep touching it, youll just make it a whole ot worse.
I get ones like that sometimes. Usually, they don't even come to a head or pop. They just come up and go back down. Hope I helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment