Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a pimple on my toe that popped and now it hurts to even walk. Help?

Last night I saw a bump on my third(middle) toe, right at the base of the toe where it touches the foot. I thought it was just a bug bite and let it go until today, when it popped as I was walking in my house. I gently squeezed it a little and a near-white puss came out followed by a watery liquid.





A couple of hours later, it now hurts quite a bit, even worse when I try to walk.





Any solutions?I have a pimple on my toe that popped and now it hurts to even walk. Help?
Epsom salts good, you could always put a bandaid or two over it for cushioning. If it still hurts then go to the foot care section of a pharmacy and look for something called corn cushions, theyre are small adhesive foam circles with the center cut out so you put it over the area and its effectively cushioned.I have a pimple on my toe that popped and now it hurts to even walk. Help?
Sounds like it could be a bug bite or you might have an infection. Go to the doctor if you can, or soak your feet in epsom salts then apply antibiotic cream and a bandage.

No comments:

Post a Comment