Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of pimple/bumps on my face?!?

I have this bump like pimple(S) on my face. near the nose on my left side. I have been using clearsil face wash, but its just making my face soft lmao. how do i get rid of them?How to get rid of pimple/bumps on my face?!?
i use clearsil face wash, and Neutrogena rapid clear face pads, clearsil on the spot cream, and clean%26amp;clear morning glow moisturizer and my face is pretty clear...i get a couple breakouts from time to time.How to get rid of pimple/bumps on my face?!?
Zits appear due to a bacteria called P.acnes. This bacteria infect clogged pores with toxins. These toxins are the fluid inside the zits.





To protect against these toxins, nearby skin cells form a capsule around them and the infected area. In other words they isolate the toxins via the capsules.





I guess you can say that zits are capsules filled with toxins..





But what happens when we pop zits (break the capsules)?





Well the toxins are once again released. They continue to damage nearby skin cells. Thus making the contaminated area larger and deeper.





And that's bad news because......





......Deep scars will develop. And I'm sure you know that the deeper the scars the longer they remain on our faces.





So instead of popping zits here's a better method.......





......Exfoliate.





Exfoliation simply means removing the top layer of skin (the epidermis). So think about it.





If you remove the epidermis, you'll ';un-roof'; the zit. In other words you'll take off the head of the pimple.





Then the toxins can come out without infecting the healthy nearby cells.





So try exfoliating at least twice a week by using Glycolic Pads, Microdermabrasion Creams and chemical peels (i.e. if you can afford chemical peels).





Or if you're a little low on cash, you can make your own exfoliants.
Aspirin Mask seriously read this:


http://ricebunny.xanga.com/567728185/asp鈥?/a>
apply the alovera on your face for 5 to 10 min and clean it only with water.
Steam %26amp; squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment