Monday, July 26, 2010

I had a pimple under my skin and I popped it and now I have a small ';hole'; in my forehead, any help ?

The hole is gone, but the indent that also looks like a hole is very noticeable and makeup doesn't cover it. Any help would be appreciated.I had a pimple under my skin and I popped it and now I have a small ';hole'; in my forehead, any help ?
it's a scar now. pore tightening may help but wont get rid of it. i did the same thing 7 years ago, and mine is still there. i've gotten facials and so on, and nothing has happened.





but then again, it doesn't bother me. i'm sure if you google you'll find some helpful tips.I had a pimple under my skin and I popped it and now I have a small ';hole'; in my forehead, any help ?
you shouldn't of popped it and now it is probably an enlarged pore so the best thing is to have a facial or have your pores tightened.
I have that under my eye brow from a chicken pox scar. its sorta just an indent in the skin but i just use a little bit of thicker concealer on the one spot.
Wow buddy that makes sense. the hole is gone, but you want to cover it up, smooth
dont pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment