Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you think my boyfriend would care about my pimple so much?

My pimples started to come out. I had been facial cleaning yet its not enough. Do you think he would care so much about it. Actually I'm in a long distance relationship and we will see each other this Christmas.Do you think my boyfriend would care about my pimple so much?
If he really loves you...no.


Pimples happen to everyone.





If it's on your nose he might just tease ';Rudolf';


That's probably the worst that could happen.Do you think my boyfriend would care about my pimple so much?
If he is worth your time then he won't care.
If he really truly cares about you he won't care but if he likes you only for your looks then dump him...but if he is going through the trouble just to come see you(since its a long relationship.) he must really really like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment