Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of a pimple-fast?

I have these two pimples that aren't ready to pop yet, but they are big bumps and are all red...and I have a date tomorrow...what is a quick remedy to either shrink it in size or to just make it be less red? or maybe even both! THANK YOU!How can I get rid of a pimple-fast?
Rubbing alcohol, and lots of it, it will dry it out. Put honey on a band aid and leave it on them over night, it will greatly reduce it or at least make it ';popable';. Good luck.How can I get rid of a pimple-fast?
You should go to the store and get a humidifer. Take a towel and put it over your head to hold in all the steam around your face as it comes out. This will release the dirt from the pore and you should be fine afterwards with a little conceler.
Toothpaste works like a plain type like colgate original or use an avocado oatmeal mask it halps the pores unclog it works for me
toothpaste miss emo girl,oh yeah alway's be proud of waht you feel
ok, heres what I use if I have a red one that I need rid of fast (like an hour or less fast). I buy visine (it gets the red out) and apply it stright to the source, numerous times. It has better effects than trying to bring it to the surface with a warm cloth and popping the sucker. It works so well my wife now does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment