Monday, July 26, 2010

I have some pimple scars on my face? how can i get rid of this fast?

i have some pimple scars on my face? how can i get rid of this fast?i really would want to look good on my birthday on the 7th but i felt so disappointed on it.. atleast something that could lessen it? please help!I have some pimple scars on my face? how can i get rid of this fast?
Doctors always use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to kill bacteria in skin pores, and other pills are used to restrict hormone and oil secretion.Those all have some harmful effects on your body. In order to get ride of pimples, you must keep your face clean all times. You can try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It is made of edible algae and contains vitamins, Carotene, chlorophyll, amine acids, proteins, SOD enzyme, alga polysaccharides . Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust,and get ride of pimples quickly.I have some pimple scars on my face? how can i get rid of this fast?
My husband showed me this question to answer. I am a licensed medical Aesthetician..Skin is my forte. Really it is gonna be virtually impossible to remove the acne scarring quickly (within days). Depending on how deep the ';Pock marks'; actually are would determine the treatment to use.





( I am legally not allowed to diagnose disorders, but I am able to suggest and educate you on the well being of your skin)





Lets say you have pretty normal skin and your not sensitive to products, the fastest way to go would be to have a few sessions of Microdermabrasion. It's not going to get ';rid'; of the scarring but it will even out the dermal layers of the skin. Another way to treat acne scarring would be chemical peels. There are great peels that are made of Betahydroxy acid and alphahydroxy acid, also a much less painful one would be a Lactic acid peel which is made from Lactose.





All of these treatments are available at a Local spa or you can have them done at a dermatologists' office. An actual dermatologist will be able to determine the best plan, but it will take a while. My professional opinion; go to your nearest Day Spa and ask to be analyzed by licensed esthetician. Question them about a few sessions of Microdermabrasion, and try that out. That would be the quickest way to reduce the scarring. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment