Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I clean my face and keep the zits and pimple off without buying a cleanser.?

i'm 14 and have acne and i hate it. it drives me up the wall they will go away and then the next day BAM it's back!Help me pleaseHow can I clean my face and keep the zits and pimple off without buying a cleanser.?
wash you face twice a day with regular bar soap?


you can also put toothpaste on zits and when you wake up theyll be gone


just dont do it too often or itll dry your face outHow can I clean my face and keep the zits and pimple off without buying a cleanser.?
well technically your not buying a cleanser.


but the plantt. aloe vera's really good for


acne. if you get the plant cut one of the ';leaf'; things


lol and you heat it up. put the saliva-yy part on your


acne while its warm (it doesnt have to burn, just warm)


and that helps alot with acne
Well you should really try to but one. But if its absolutly something you can't afford, then wash your face with backing soda and water.
Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment