Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have something like a white pimple on my lymph gland inside my mouth. Any idea what it might be?

I will have a Dr. look at it soon.It has been there as far as I know about a month.I have something like a white pimple on my lymph gland inside my mouth. Any idea what it might be?
If it's what I'm thinking - I get these all the time all the way in the back of my mouth. The ones that I get look like a big white dot. When I was litlte, my mom took me to a doc for one and they did a test on it and determined it was nothing. Since I've been dealing with em for awhile, I know how to move my tongue to get rid of it. I don't know if that's what you have - but going to a doc is definitely the safe thing to do. Good luck!I have something like a white pimple on my lymph gland inside my mouth. Any idea what it might be?
Its probably an ulcer. I usually get them when I eat to much acidic food. Just drink allot of milk and don't drink orange juice or anything with allot of acid in it, or it will make it bigger and it will hurt allot more!
you should take a bath ofter stay away from fatty food and use lorrial shampoo
It's probably a canker sore. Painful but not dangerous. You can get them at the site of an injury like biting your cheek, they can be caused by changing your brand of toothpaste or mouthwash, and can even be brought on by stress.





There's nothing that makes them go away, but if you put a little peroxide on a q-tip and hold it to the sore, then dab on a little bit of milk of magnesia, it'll speed up the healing.
I get those sometimes and I think it's from eating acidic foods. They always go away though.
your dr best bet !! also try webmd %26amp; righthealth.COM %26gt;%26gt;GET IT PROPERLY DIAGNOSED BEFORE IT GETS WORSE.......http://romeo2cf.ning.com/main/admin/appProfile

No comments:

Post a Comment