Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a scar from an ex-pimple that won't go away... What can I use to rid my scar from my face?

I dont know if I should use scar cream or something like that.I have a scar from an ex-pimple that won't go away... What can I use to rid my scar from my face?
neosporinI have a scar from an ex-pimple that won't go away... What can I use to rid my scar from my face?
It should go away in about a month.





Mine do anyways.
The key ingredient that will help is vitamin E. So, just get something with that in it. I bought some from, oh well, I forget who, but it was a well known brand. Most brands have some sort of skin healing paste/lotion/cream that has E in it.





Now I remember, it was Merle Norman, but you go to the cosmetic brand that you prefer.





And by the way, since I somehow stumbled into this category, y'all need to quit using soap on your faces. I use to be a sales rep for lotions, bath salts, soaps, etc..... and soap is bad for you. You should just use a light scrubbing material on your skin and let your body do the natural cleaning itself. I'm 53 and I only shampoo my hair and don't use any other products on my body ever at all. And I have very good skin. Do this while you are still young, save your skin and save your money.





The only exception to this is that lotions, if good quality, are good for you.
use some noxzema three times a week.
Use Tarika Night oil - its the best for scar removal. Check it out on www.ayurlabsindia.com
well to start, don't pop any more pimples, the scar lasts longer than the pimple does.





so for the scar, use any scar cream your local pharmacy has and when you want to cover it up, put cream around it and slowly add a powder to the area and make sure you smooth it out.





to cover up pimples, use a liquid foundation.
u can try cocoa butter but make sure its completely cocoa butter not moisturizer that contains cocoa butter


and use vitamin E oil
i have tht too so i just put some bluch there tht is just a little more in tht place then i do on the rest of my face. hope tht helps
Like everyone said, Vitamin E will improve your skin tone and minimize the appearance of the scar.





Try Mederma for the face.





Best Luck!
get actual vitamin e capsules. Take a pin and open it up squeeze a little out and put it on the blemish. It will go away and fast. Do not use bleaching creams they usually throw off the pigment of your skin making very hard to put your makeup on.


Myderma also works really well.
Coco butter helps, but if you use it on your face, then you'll get acne, cuz that's what happened to me.





I use this though and it works





http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





it helps with post-acne marks.
As noted by many already, vitamin E is key. You can buy it in vials or in capsules. I'd also recommend mixing vitamin E with aloe vera gel. Only buy aloe vera that does not contain alcohol. I like Fruit of the Earth...Their aloe is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment