Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have white pimple type things on my tongue?

Ya, i have had them for like a week now maybe. They hurt.I have white pimple type things on my tongue?
ew...sorry...but you should just go get those checked out. i don't think that is normal.I have white pimple type things on my tongue?
Ugh. I hate those things...unless you are going to show them to a doctor, the only thing you can do is wait. I usually end up trying to bite them, but it always makes them worse. Eat cold stuff, I guess, soft stuff and don't bite them....ah, so hard I know...they go away eventually.
Get to your doctor. Have him/her look and get the right answer. If it was a day or two, it could of been caused by something too hot. But since you have had it for over a week, see the good old Doctor.
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment