Saturday, July 24, 2010

Which pimple cream is recommeded for teenagers?

Which pimple cream is the most effective for breakouts?


After netball training, pimples starts to develope on my face and neck. I cant stand it any more! I seriously need a very gd pimple cream that can cure and prevents pimples..Which pimple cream is recommeded for teenagers?
Well i'm still hunting for a good pimple cream too. I recommend you try pro-active. For some people it only makes it worse, but for others it works like magic! It just depends on your skin type.Which pimple cream is recommeded for teenagers?
diffently not clearisill.





mayb go on anitbiodics because i got antibiodics prescripted


for me and i had it bad and it seemed to work.


also i prescripted a cream that drys your skin it helped get


them away aswell.





hope this helps!
I use proactive whenever I start to get a breakout. I don't use it that often because my face isn't that bad with acne surprisingly. It's different for everyone, so try new things. I like clinique's stuff though as it helped a lot. and then clean and clear was pretty good too.
Okay , Walmart has a bar soap called panoxyl is cost about 7 bucks and neutrogena has a spot treatment cream called 8 hour something. in a tube with orange and red on it. works for me!
You should get bleach cream. It's called concha nacar de perlop. You can get it from heb. It works amazingly great. Try it and you'll love it. Trust me.
ProActiv is designed for all ages, but seeing as you are a teenager I would get your mum or dad to pay for it as it does get pretty pricy.
neutragena
proactive
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment