Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has anyone ever used the pimple remover called Zeno?

I saw a TV commercial for it and it is sopposed to get rid of pimples in 24-48 hours.?? Its really expensive so I want to know if it works before I save up my money.Has anyone ever used the pimple remover called Zeno?
I have it and I LOVE IT !!!!! Worth the money!Has anyone ever used the pimple remover called Zeno?
is that the machine looking thing? if it is my cousin has it and she says it works good.
ok i've seen an add B4


but any ways do not do the flat iron thing b/c u could either burn ur face off or catch that wash cloth on fire but that girl hasn't died yet... mabe u shoud try the flat iron thing first to see if it don't burn ur face off.
I don't have one, but I do something that works just as well. Using the highest setting on my flat iron, I heat up a corner of a dry washcloth so its hot. Then I press onto zit. Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment