Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a pimple on my nose and i wanna know how to get rid of it?

i usually just pop them or poke them with a needle but this one hurts too much to poke with a needle sooo i need a new way to treat it ... and i dont need someone to yell at me about poping them i know oyur not supposed to and that is is dangerous so dont even mention it grrI have a pimple on my nose and i wanna know how to get rid of it?
Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/I have a pimple on my nose and i wanna know how to get rid of it?
I have heard that if you put a dab of toothpaste on it, that it will at least shrink overnight. also egg whites are supposed to draw it out. if all else fails, keep a hot (as possible) wash cloth on it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment