Monday, July 26, 2010

What need I do when I have many pimple on my face?

Hi, im 18 yrs, i don't know what happened that my face had a lot pimple, i already tried alot of acne system, but it's not working, Please sombody helppp!!!!What need I do when I have many pimple on my face?
Clean your face every morning with cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar, might sting a little but very effective,try if you don't have a sensitive skin. Try on a small part first. Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/What need I do when I have many pimple on my face?
you need acne products that are medicated.


I had the same problem when I was younger but most products aren't medicated.


Look for products with ';Salicylic Acid'; in them, or you can also try ones that have ';Benzoyl Peroxide'; I have both.





The ';Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 5'; is great for here and there pimples, you don't have to put it over your entire face, just rub it in the pimples.





hope this helps!
i use the neutrogena wave. I know its kinda a girl thing but w/e. It cleans deep down and gets all the oil and crap down in your skin then you use the toner and mosturizer and you should be as good as new! (also use the exfoliating pads you put on the wave twice a week to remove dead skin) You can get it in blue if you dont want pink! lol hope this helps.
Try going to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment