Thursday, July 22, 2010

How long do i leave the toothpaste on my pimple?

how long do i leave the toothepaste on my pimples?How long do i leave the toothpaste on my pimple?
Leave it on overnightHow long do i leave the toothpaste on my pimple?
I dont really know if it works. I have tried it when I have a pimple and have not really seen them go away from it. I use a clearasal thing i put right on the pimple and it seems to go away pretty quickly.








You also can use a needle (it doesnt hurt at all) and gently poke the center of pimple and pop it. it is much less noticeable than a huge pimple if you make a little pop.
You can remove it now.
I thinks thats an urban myth... you can get free samples at some sites i would recommend doing that.
over night..make sure its the white tooth paste.





works cause it drys out the oils
until he spits and rinses
for about a min.
Just as long as you use pimple cream on your teeth





Dennis G

No comments:

Post a Comment