Monday, July 26, 2010

Pimple.........?

I have a pimple coming in. its 10:36am and I need it gone by tmo morning. I want to see results by tonight. Home Remedy's please. Thanks.Pimple.........?
Try an item called the zit zapper, really cool and toasts them fast! Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Consider going to see a wholistic health professional, they have some great supplements. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Below is a couple of articles I read you might find helpful. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment