Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I treat my stye on my eye lid very quickly? It is as if I have a pimple on my eyelid.?

I have had these and they can be very painful. There is a cream that is sold at most stores, even pharmacies called Stye Remover..I dont remember the name brand though but it works great. Put that on and by tomorrow your eye will be as good as new.How can I treat my stye on my eye lid very quickly? It is as if I have a pimple on my eyelid.?
oh geez! i got one of these on the upper, inside of my eyelid once and it was excruciatingly painful and irritating....the nurse at my church camp had this huge kit of homeopathic sub lingual tablets. She looked up stye and found the corresponding tab and within minutes the pain was gone. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. To this day I wish I would have asked what it was!How can I treat my stye on my eye lid very quickly? It is as if I have a pimple on my eyelid.?
take a wash cloth and run it under some hot water....as hot as you can stand, ring it out and hold it on your eye. continue to do this several times a day. it'll help bring it to a head. also you may use some sty medication...it won't make it go away but it'll relieve the symptoms. your sty should go away in about 5 days, but if it gets worse or persists then you can go to the doctor...
I always rub gold in it. So if you have a goldwedding ring for example. Rub the flat of it gently on the stye. It always works for me. Remember to clean the ring in water beforehand tho!
Normally I find the eyelash that is closest too it and remove it. It is painful but by the next day I am right as rain. I always thought that a stye was like an ingrown hair anyway.
see if you can see which eye lash it is under if you can get to it pluck it out alternately place a hot flannel on it this will help draw it out
there is a homeopathy medicine that i tried


STAPHYSEGRIA


it worked for me.
Cold tea bag, get a used tea bag put it in he fridge or freezer to coll then place on eye.
Put a warm compress on it...it's the best treatment for styes.

No comments:

Post a Comment