Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of the pimple marks naturally ?

hi! i dont wanna use any creams coz all are not suitable.so pls ....help!!!!How to get rid of the pimple marks naturally ?
For big,dark acne scars use lemon juice. You should clean the scars with warm water before you apply it to your skin and dab 1 tsp of lemon juice into a cotton ball and apply it on the scars and leave it for 10-15 minutes. But after that, you have to wear sunscreen if you leave home, because it makes your skin photosensitive.





Or if you have baking soda paste, just leave it in your face for a minute and then rinse off. My mother (she's a doctor) said, it acts like natural microdermabrasion.





Hope it helps. Good luck.How to get rid of the pimple marks naturally ?
Well, for me, I like to use Palmer's Cocoa Butter on ANY of my scars to help smooth them. I know use said no creams, but if you're asking what works, I gave you my answer.
mix coffee(any kind) with eggs and mustard and a dash of bar-b-cue sause.rub it around your face lighly, and then wash off with a damp cloth.This really work....i got it from a fromer friend
The best skin repairer is pure Rosehip oel. I use it for any scaring, sunspots and other damages to the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment