Monday, July 26, 2010

What can I do to help heal a pimple I already popped and messed with?

I had a really bad pimple and, like an idiot, I popped it... and then fooled with it more. Now its basically like an open wound. What can I do to help it heal faster? PLEASE HELPWhat can I do to help heal a pimple I already popped and messed with?
Put hydrogen peroxide on it (the stuff in the brown bottle that parents used to put on their kids wounds, and it bubbles up white when in contact with the wound). That stuff will clean out any bacteria and help prevent an infection from occurring. Other than that, just keep it clean, don't touch it, and let it heal on its own. It may take 5 days.What can I do to help heal a pimple I already popped and messed with?
squeeze the skin around your zit until your zit bleeds, that will get all the gunk out. then put a clean bandaid on and keep it dry for a few days.








Stop sticking your fingernals or other crap into your zits as this causes scares only squeeze your zits from the outside skin so the gunk bursts to the surface. Never squeze your zit if it does not have a visible head...








if it is really nasty... see a doctor.
First, wash your hands so bacteria dont get in it. Then put some neosporin ointment on it. It will go away quickly!
i use this lotion things it like fast active release.. i think its from nutragina but im not sure.. its in a little white tube and has like blue or purple font with some orange font.. (i think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment