Monday, July 26, 2010

I have these two white spots on my face- about the size of a small pimple?

I got them about a month ago- they wont pop theyre just stuck there. Someone suggested calcium deposit? Someone else said comes with age (Im 37). Does anyone have a clue what it could be? Thanks!I have these two white spots on my face- about the size of a small pimple?
My mother claims they are oil deposits. I would classify that as a pimple, but she says they're not at all. They are white small filled with liquid/oil. I've had one on my eye forever.I have these two white spots on my face- about the size of a small pimple?
maybe their a mole or a small wart.i have a small wart i've had for 8 yrs ;and it looks like a white pimple,,,LOL#
i have them too. They're always on the left side of my face, right under my eyes. I don't know what to do, Im just glad thery're not too noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment