Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pimple-like spot on the white of my eye- What could this be?

I slept with my contacts in, I know, bad idea, but I just fell asleep. I awoke with the left side of my left eye all red. It didn't spread to the rest of my eye so I knew it wasn't pink eye. Now, a day later, the redness is the same, but now, there is a pimple-looking spot in the middle of the redness. I am of to the DR tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone knows what this is or could be...? Thanks!Pimple-like spot on the white of my eye- What could this be?
it could be some sort of eye infection. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT TOUCH YOUR EYES AND DONT WEAR CONTACTS!!!!! IT is best that you see your doc asap.you should go on the net and look up eye infections and eye infections pictures. it could also be bacteria trapped in your contacts so your doc will advise you to get a new pair of contacts or professionally sterilize them. hope you arent in too much pain. this should helpPimple-like spot on the white of my eye- What could this be?
yeh id say it definitly sounds like a sty, ive had one and they just go on their own after about 3 days, just hope your optician doesnt give you the drops they gave me i went outside n couldnt see a thing, he sed id reacted badly to them because ive got blonde hair n blue eyes , i had to ring my friend to walk me home haha
Maybe a sty. I've slept with my soft contact lenses in before and it was fine. You normally get sty's when your run down and tired though. Hope everything is okay at the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment