Monday, July 26, 2010

My face was burnt kuz i put toothpaste over the pimple?

i didnt know that u have to put dab the toothpaste only on the pimple, but what i did i put toothpaste all over my cheeks for overnight and next thing when i woke up in the morning my face was all red and burnt.Whats should i do.And plus whats gonna work for me.im on a very tight budget.It worked for the pimple it dried it out but left a huge red mark on my cheeks.If i put hydroquinone will it help??Ane how many days till the skin would recover.any idea how to fade away the reddess.Pls help me. Thansk in advance.My face was burnt kuz i put toothpaste over the pimple?
I have heard that toothpaste will dry out the pimple, but you must have had an allergic reaction to it. Just wash your face with plain soap everyday and use a mild mosturizer. After the reddness goes away start using just plain alcohol on your face. This worked for me.My face was burnt kuz i put toothpaste over the pimple?
haha thats a funny story. but getting down to business. ummm i dont have much experience in the pimple department (i got lucky) but when i do get an occassional zit, heres what i do: first wash it with water and face soap (neutrogena has high quality but cheap wash) then put a very small dab of mint toothpaste on the zit and leave it for at least 3 hours, not too long though. other than that, try not to touch it and wash ur face day and night.
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It鈥檚 famous brand in worldwide. All products are good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less spots %26amp; pimples, click to SEE PHOTO http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, kindly check as below website %26amp; select country:


http://www.foreverliving.com/


Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business!


P.S. When you join Forever Living, pls fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Thanks!
Try some glycerin and rose water to moisturize the skin. As for the pimple benzaclin is a really really good cream, but it is perscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment