Friday, August 20, 2010

Avoiding make up while having a pimple?

I've been wearing make up on my face to ';cover up'; the pimples.. But should I avoid using it? And how long will I have to go without using make up for them to dissapear?





And is there a brand that you can use make up but not irritate the pimples and stuff?Avoiding make up while having a pimple?
No need to not wear makeup while you have pimples, but choose oil free makeup and make sure that you are washing your face before bed, and following with some sort of skin care routine. Proactiv is a good one.Avoiding make up while having a pimple?
Man. I swear by this make up. Everday Minerals. I had severe acne and I use to try everything to cover them up. When I found everyday minerals, I was kinda skeptical about it. But I've notice lately that it is clearing up my acne. I find myself wear less and less makeup. You can try a free sample. All you have to pay for is the shipping, which is like $3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment