Monday, August 23, 2010

Pimple????

Well ok, I DONT!!!! HAVE ANY TYPE OF STD!! im only 12 and i've never had sex as you would expect. IM A VIRGIN! and i got a pimple in that area its pussing. I dont wanan show my family cause the thought is just majorly disgusting! can you tell me if it will go away? what can i do to help speed u the going away process. i wear tight jeans so every move i make it hurts. just please provide me with as much info as possible!Pimple????
i had one down there too once and it hurt like hell~!! i never did anythign either, so i think its just a regular pimple? but down there? ok this might sound incredibly disgusting, but cause their was (public hair) on my pimple, so i pulled it out ( which was REALLY painful) and then i just popped it like a regular pimple and squeezed out the you know what. idunno if yours is the same, but thats what i did and now its gone. it took like 1-2 days though for it to entirely heal, but thats what i did cause i thought it was be too embarrassing to tell anyone about it.








good luck!!!! hope it goes away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment