Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I do with a giant pimple?

I don't have any acne problems *knocks on wood*, but sometimes I just develop some random pimples. This happens to be one of those situations. It is right under my nose and SO noticeable. It's like a big lump and then a little white thing at the top. It's almost like green-tinted. Everyone is telling me to pop it, but can't that get it infected or something? How do I treat it?What do I do with a giant pimple?
You can use an aspirin mask. Sleep with the aspirin on overnight.


Hope I helped and good luck!!





Recipe i use;


-Aspirin mask/spot treatment;


You take regular asprin, crush it up to a powder and then add a couple drops of water. Mix until it is a thick paste. Put it on that pimple and sit for around 10 min until dry or however long you can stand it. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use it as a spot treatment and sleep with it on overnight.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630t7cgu5鈥?/a>What do I do with a giant pimple?
I dunno, I guess you firstly, disinfect a needle with rubbing alcohol. A basic sharp sewing needle is a good choice, I guess.


Gently prick the pimple鈥檚 surface.


Take two tissues and wrap your index fingers with them.


Squeeze from the sides, confidently but gently, using a down-and-in motion. Don鈥檛 force it. If the pimple is ready, it鈥檒l pop. If it doesn鈥檛, leave it be. Be sure to stop if clear fluid or blood starts to come out.


Continuing to work at a lesion that is not ready to be popped can lead to scarring. Walk away from the mirror! I guess that's how. But I may be wrong, if you think it seems wrong, don't try it. Sorry.
I think there's a lot of rubbish spoken about spots. I always squeeze. In my opinion, it's the only way to relieve the pain. Any spot that I've not squeezed has turned into a hard lump. Anyway, sqeezing zits is great fun!
Apply moist heat, using a clean washcloth and the hottest water you can stand without scalding yourself. If it is as advanced as you say, it should drain itself pretty quickly. Don't squeeze it, poke it or prod it. Your skin doesn't need the help, it already knows what and how to do things and from the description it has things well in hand. It looks rather greenish because collections of pus do look green. We call them white blood cells, but in truth they contain a chemical that is actually green in concentrations. If you let the skin handle things, you will not get an infection, and it will heal a lot faster than if you meddle with it. Just apply the moist heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment