Monday, August 23, 2010

Does putting ice on a pimple help it go away ?

I heard that somewhere and I wanted to know.Does putting ice on a pimple help it go away ?
It won't make it go away, but it will reduce the swelling. If you have been picking it and the area and the pimple are red, LIGHTLY dab Visine on and around the area. Visine should take care of a lot, if not all of the redness.


Hope this helps, good luck!Does putting ice on a pimple help it go away ?
No and putting toothpaste on it will burn your skin
wow, never heard of that! i just might try that next time i get a zit.
it will reduce swelling
No, but heat will bring the head to the surface a lot faster. Also, tooth paste with also help it go away. Cover it with toothpaste and leave it overnight. It will deprove the pimple of oxygen and the bacteria can not grow.
I heard that toothpaste works.
That's a new one! I'm guessing no, but it might stop it hurting for a few seconds!
I heard ice first then a clay/mud mask. I don't think it will ';get rid'; of it but it will help dry it out to make it go away faster.
it will reduce the swelling
No, but it soothes it after you pop it, lol.
I heard soap works.

No comments:

Post a Comment