Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Girls how would you feel if you boyfriend had like a little pimple scab between his eyes?

cause i do and its like just a speckle really and i see my gf tomorrow and i don't know how shell feel about it. she always tells me she loves me but is that enough to let this pass? i haven't seen her in two weeks. is it not to worry about should i ignore it?Girls how would you feel if you boyfriend had like a little pimple scab between his eyes?
Dude, don't worry about it. I have been with my man for ~10 years. I remember all the great things about him, like when he totally surprised me for my 22nd birthday or how I felt when he said we could finally get a couple of dogs. I don't sit around and dwell on his BRIEF imperfections like a pimple or an illness. I love him whether he had a pimple or not. Go see your girl. If she is quality, she won't be silly enough to make a big deal out of it.Girls how would you feel if you boyfriend had like a little pimple scab between his eyes?
you're a teenager, trust me ONE pimple wont change her views on you, and if it does shes not worth it.


but trust me she'll be okay with it, i mean its not like its the end of the world


try oxy pads they work SO well, and'll get rid of that fast :)
a ';pimple scab';??? haha. If she loves you as much as you say she does a little ';pimple scab'; wont matter. Its not like you have some disease....(swine flu??) but really, it doesn't matter, she probably wont even notice.





Best of Luck : ]
Oh come on.


The girls had them too.


If she had one on her face like that in the same spot what would you do??
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! lol!! she's not gonna care she'll still love you! zits happen you loser get over it!! haha jk but seriously dude, don worry, unless it's takin up half your face, i'm sure it ain't that bad :P
It's a pimple scab. It'll go away. If she dumps you for that, then she obviously didn't care for you enough.
Geez, if you really think she's that superficial, why be with her? It'll heal...don't worry about it. It's not like you are disfigured for life.
Um. Everyone Get's Them


I Don't Think It Really Matters


I wouldnt Care Because


Nobodys Perfect
who cares! if she loves you, she loves you, but it bugs you go see a skin doctor or get some acne free stuff from Costco or something.
Don't worry about it - you may be able to wash your face in the morning and it might come off - :)
Don't worry about that! If she is that much in love with you then she will not even notice it. Just go and have fun.
ignor it if she really likes you then she will ignor it to
if she loves you, she wont even bring it up
ignore it. that junk will go away soon enough.
ignore it, she loves you
lol use cover up dear
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment