Friday, August 20, 2010

Im getting a pimple on my nose?

Im gettin a pimple on my nose and i already have another big red nasty one on my nose too. I feel the other one growing and it kinda hurts. Any tips on how to make it stop growing and to help the other one go away, please because im going out with this girl this weekend and thats embarrasing. I do use facial washes and i use clean and clear gel thing.Im getting a pimple on my nose?
Okay my way may be a little extreme but it works for me, I fill a sink dull of hot water hold my breath and dip my head in for a while a couple of times, I then fill the sink with cold water and repeat the process. I finish off with a clearsil blackhead control product all over my face and leave on for a few hours and overnight.





In the shower I use a clean and clear mositrizer thats made for acne and use it as a face wash along with St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Cleanser.





Extreme I know but it conquers what I'm trying to stop.Im getting a pimple on my nose?
It helps to use the clear stuff twice a day and Clearasil is the best brand

No comments:

Post a Comment