Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of this pimple?

I've had this pimple on my face for a while and just can't seem to get rid of it. Any ideas that can help me with this problem? Thanks!How do I get rid of this pimple?
There is an indian remedy i heard of and that is apply lemon on your face continously for days and you will have a very clear face. Many tried and it totally works.Good Luck on your Pimple.How do I get rid of this pimple?
You want to be careful because you dont want to increase the chance of scarring.





I know its a pain in the butt but the best thing to do is let it break on its own. Keep it clean and let it heal.





I have fought with acne for over 25 years and I have terrible scars from breaking pimples.





Below you can read some pretty good articles when it comes to acne.
Don't pop it if its not ready and don't squeeze it or touch it too much as this can put extra oil onto it and make it worse. Just wash your face twice a day and exfoliate and try not to put makeup on it as this clogs the pores. Put vitamin E on it also so it doesn't scar.


Good luck :)
Take a bunch of vitamin C...like a ton. Like 4000 milligrams.





Then wash your face and put spot treatment on overnight. By the morning it will be some better. Repeat treatment (including vitamin c) at night until it is gone.
use clean and clear. You can get it at Wal*mart. Get the blue one, You can wash it away. Also you can NOT TOUCH IT ! That is the worst thing you can do is touch a pimple! It gets it real oily, and makes it way worse.
if u want to hide it get clineuce cover up it cure and covers or get cclean and clean face wash
wash it with some form of exfoliating cream with pretty warm water then imediattly splash cold water on it(closes the pore) and drink loadsa water. at least a 1,5 litres a day.
try to put hot water on it n jst wash it with soap so it doesnt get worse, or try a mud mask right on the spot. just don't squeeze it or touch it alot or anything or it'll get way worse
aww ur a chick sucks for u lol...dont pop it trust me or you will get a scar and moe will replace it just clean ur face witth soap twice a day and watch what u eat and avoid sress and get sleep
Well I use ProActive it works GREAT on my skin, but not my friends,so it depends,but they get the pimple gone within a night!
maybe it's not a pimple. it could be a spider vein(no those don't come from spiders)
apple cider vinegar
pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment